Fellows should be proven leaders with a strong interest in expanding their career into the advanced energy industry. Executives and entrepreneurs interested in applying for the Fellowship should have 10+ years of proven leadership experience in the technology or business communities, with success leading an organization in a resource-limited and time sensitive environment.
For the Spring 2017 session, participants will dedicate six days, split across two weeks, May 10-17, to the program, including a kick-off event on Tuesday, May 9, offered as following:
- Tuesday, May 9: Kick-off evening event
- Wednesday, May 10: Programming and site visits
- Thursday, May 11: Programming and site visits
- Friday, May 12: Programming and site visits
- Saturday, May 13: Free
- Sunday May 14: Free
- Monday, May 15: Programming and site visits
- Tuesday, May 16: Programming and site visits
- Wednesday, May 17: Programming and site visits
Fellows will be expected to take part in all sessions of the program for approximately 56 hours over the course of the week.
We are now accepting applications for the 2017 Energy Fellows Program! Click here to apply. Admissions will be determined on a rolling basis.
High-level criteria include:
- Successful entrepreneur or entrepreneurial executive experience
- Prior demonstrated success at building businesses
- A passion for cleantech and advanced energy
- Broad business and technology experience
Cost per session is $1,500
Please contact Mary Austin, email@example.com, with any questions.